December 7th, 1941 was a day of infamy in American history, one when heroes and legends were born and history was made.
Arizona Memorial & Battleship Missouri tour with:
- Live historical narration by expert guide on drive to Pearl Harbor
- Watch a film with dramatic footage of the actual attack
- Board Navy shuttle to the Arizona Memorial
- See the U.S. Pacific Fleet Headquarters building
- Visit the Arizona Memorial WWII museum
- See the “Black Tears of the Arizona”
- Experience the “Mighty Mo” – Battleship Missouri
- Stand on the Surrender Deck of the Battleship Missouri where WWII ended
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Learn about Hawaii’s history and culture
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- See ‘Iolani Palace and Hawaii State Capitol Building
- Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- Lunch is included!
What To Expect:
When you take part in the Arizona Memorial and USS Battleship Missouri tour, you get a half-day tour that takes you aboard the massive Battleship Missouri and to the dedicated three-room memorial for the 1,177 men lost when the USS Arizona sunk. The professional tour will give you insight into America’s darkest days and the country’s introduction to World War II and the role it played in ending it.
Your tour starts on a deluxe mini-coach that will take you directly to Pearl Harbor. To make sure you know what to look for and you get the most out of visiting both locations, a professional guide will tip you off on everything you should keep your eyes peeled for. During your drive, you will get a thorough run-down of Pearl Harbor’s history, up to and including the event that served as America’s entrance into the second World War.
A 23-minute feature on the attack on Pearl Harbor will highlight your time tour of the USS Arizona Memorial. An in-depth look at the vessel before the war lets you relive history before your tour takes you to the many museums around Pearl Harbor.
From the USS Arizona Memorial, you’re transported to Ford Island for an up close look at the towering USS Battleship Missouri. From gun turrets to navigation, understand the massive manpower that was needed to operate the enormous vessel and get a feel for what life on the water would have been like for the soldiers that called her home.
Before setting off to explore the historic district of Honolulu and Oahu landmarks like Punchbowl National Cemetery and King Kamehameha the Great’s statue, you’ll observe where the Japanese officially surrendered and World War II ended.
What You Will Get:
Along with in-depth discussions on the USS Arizona and Battleship Missouri, each tour also provides:
- Transportation from hotel to Pearl Harbor and back
- Tickets and admission to both USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri
- Comprehensive narration by live guides
- Lunch, including chips and a fountain drink
- Access to breakfast
- Time to enjoy and shop around many of Pearl Harbor’s gift shops
What To Be Mindful Of:
It’s not recommended to bring bags of any kind on the Pearl Harbor: Arizona Memorial & Battleship Missouri Tour. Any baggage will incur a storage fee. Bags cannot be left on the tour vehicles.
Gratuity is accepted and encouraged for tour guides.