They routinely frequent this underwater canyon to have their shells cleaned by various reef fish. Some of the largest and oldest green sea turtles have been seen here in masses.
Hop aboard the Makani Catamaran and enjoy a scenic cruise along the south shores of Honolulu and Waikiki. Relish in the delicious Vitamin-D as the morning sun warms your body. Close your eyes and smell the fresh salt water air as it blows strands of hair in the wind.
Once you reach the destination, dive into the cool water and make a splash! Don’t worry if you don’t have your own snorkel gear. We’ve got you covered. Swim alongside tranquil Hawaiian green sea turtles and watch them in their habitat. Observe the working order of the cleaning station where wrasses (reef fish with long bodies) clean the parasites off of the turtles. Check out the reef and see if you can spot the sea urchins, octopuses and vibrant starfishes.
After an exhilarating snorkel, return to the Catamaran for a relaxing sail to the legendary Diamondhead crater. As you dry off in the sun, keep an eye out for dolphins swimming. You may even gaze upon a humpback whale!
As you cruise, grab a sandwich for lunch and be sure to quench your thirst with a signature cocktail, the High Tide. It’s on us, so, enjoy!
- Complimentary Roundtrip Waikiki Hotel Transportation
- Fully USGC Certified & State of the Art Catamaran
- Friendly & Experienced Crew
- Bose Surround Sound Stereo System
- Covered & Open-Air Seating
- Dual Restrooms
- “Build Your Own” Sandwich Bar & Side Dishes
- 2 Complimentary Drinks (Choice of Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages)
- Full Bar Selection
- Eco Friendly & Biodegradable Cups, Plates, & Cutlery
- Quality Snorkel Gear
- Certified Lifeguard & “Turtle Spotter”
- Required Lifejackets
- Frequent Sightings of Turtles & Dolphins
- Humpback Whale Sightings (Seasonal)
- Spectacular Views of Honolulu, Waikiki, & Diamond Head
- 1-Hour Snorkeling Adventure
- 2-Hour Sailing Cruise
What to bring?
Sunscreen, sunglasses, swimwear, towel, slippers/flip flops